Welcome to my world

Hi there,
My name is Patrick, thank you for visiting my blog. I was inspired to start blogging by my friends and family. I  felt that I really needed some kind of creative outlet. I am never one to give up on life. Even though I am a full time student in a school I absolutely love, I found that I was at a loss creatively, so I began to write and I’ve never looked back!
Therefore I feel this will be a good medium to put out some of my stuffs (and that of others) amongst others. there would also be some thought-provoking posts and your comments are welcomed and appreciated. I hope you enjoy it here.
Admin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Juliet Ibrahim to donate N1million to Benue flood victims

Lionel Messi requests to meet young fan who was initially dragged away by a security officer